Sorbent Injection Systems – Mercury and Acid Gas Control
In conjunction with APC’s line of Dry Scrubbers – Coated Baghouses
, APC offers sorbent injection systems for injection and mixing of sorbents such as hydrated lime, trona, sodium bicarbonate, or powdered activated carbon (PAC), into the exhaust gas stream.SNIS-151
Sorbent injection systems can include the following components, depending on application requirements:
- Bulk bag unloaders including:
- Bag support hopper to seat and seal bulk bag;
- Fork lift adapter or hoist and trolley;
- Dust collection system; and
- Vibrator/gyrator on hopper.
- Flexible feeders for conveying materials to injection point via automatic refill.
- Metered feeders for accurate sorbent feed into gas system including:
- Integral hopper;
- Feed screw and tube;
- Motor and gear reducer with motor controller mounted in control panel; and
- High/low level probes on hopper for automated refill.
Where “enhanced” or wet/dry slurry injection and gas mixing vessel is required for higher removal efficiency, APC also offers solutions.