Shipping & Order Fulfillment Information
Order Fulfillment locations:** (see map below)
- Orders normally ship within 24 to 72 business hours (Monday - Friday) after order processing is complete. There are occasions in which an order may take longer to process due product availability and manufacturer lead times.
- Our closest stocking warehouse location(s) are chosen to shorten the delivery time of your order. A confirmation shipment e-mail will be sent to you with in 24 to 48 hours after shipping.
- "Will Call" pick-up is currently only available at our Hampshire, IL warehouse.
- Please contact our customer service department at 888-226-2724, Mon.-Fri., 8:30 - 5:00p.m. Central Standard Time if you are in need of an exact shipping time.
- Backordered Items - A sales representative will contact you with an estimated availability and shipping date.
- Your credit card is initially authorized for the purchase with the funds being captured when your item(s) have been shipped.
- FedEx, UPS or USPS Ground shipping rates only apply to continental U.S. destinations.
- Expedited shipping is also available (additional shipping charges will apply). Please request or indicate in the notes area at checkout if expedited shipping is needed. Customer approval of additional charges is REQUIRED to expedite any shipment.
- Note: A signature may be required to receive shipment of your order by someone 18 years or older.
- Additional fees will be applied for shipping to Hawaii & Alaska. A customer service representative will contact you with your additional shipping costs for approval.
- NOTE: Free Shipping Only Applies to Continental U.S. (Excludes Alaska and Hawaii)
- International & overseas shipping is currently not available at this time.
Larger Items shipping via Common Carrier:
- Larger items such as Floor Machines and Heavy Equipment are shipped via common carrier to your location.
- Additional Fees May Apply if Shipping Equipment to a Limited Access, Residential Area and/or if a Liftgate is Required.
- We will strive to secure the least expensive freight rate for our clients when shipping common carrier. It is beneficial when acquiring a reduced shipping cost if the large item shipment can be delivered to a commercial location able to accept large trucks. Please put this location in the Ship-to- Address area of the check out process if applicable .
- A customer service representative will contact you with your freight costs before shipment of any large item(s) when seeing the Additional Freight Charges tag in your checkout cart.
** The closest stocking warehouse location is chosen to shorten the delivery time of your order. A confirmation shipment e-mail will be sent to you with in 24 to 48 hours after shipping.